Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Alright, so I have not been updating for a very long time. I have been far too busy with school and work. Yes. I have started working again since around last month. This time, it is not out of killing time but really more on paying my own fees in school since my parents are currently in quite tight budget.

Anyways, I went to the zoo yesterday and boy, was I amused. This time, instead of going with a few people, it was with a whole big bunch of people. That means a group of 16 people. hehe... The trip was a little too rushed for my liking but I could not blame them since they were all waiting for me... the one who was the latest. I loved the animals but this would probably be my last visit to the zoo since I was never really fond of zoos, putting wild aninals inside enclosures.

Finally, now it is towards the books corner. I just recently bought this book on Ancient Egypt at Borders in Parkway Parade and so far, I am lovin' it.



Sieh Sie nächstehs Mal Leute!

0 comments: