Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sickening people on the public bus

Ok, so today morning was so F**ked up! I was already irritated by lack of sleep yesterday because I had to study for a test. And as you would guess, I did not exactly have the best mood today.

So, as I was taking the bus, I was tired from standing and people kept pushing me around on the bus. I was not amused, in fact my temper rose to almost boiling. I was sickened by the whole, oh by the way, its not pushing, its SHOVING! WHAT THE HELL! But the worst of it all was when the bus reached the interchange and well, everyone gets off the bus and the people just cannot wait to get off the bus and I am stuck right in the middle because I am just next to the exit doors. My, how I appreciate such enthusiam! Bloody Hell! They could have let me exit first since I am so near, then they can exit smoothly but NO! they just push, no, not push. SHOVE me behind. Worst of all, my bag is not exactly the smallest thing, so when they shove me behind so they can exit, I have to protect my bag as well as keeping myself from falling. Honestly, where has all the courtesy in the world go to!!!

1 comments:

Lavanya Anpha said...

i agree sees...not only buses..MRT'S tooooo....ARGH!!
they just push..oops sry SHOVE their way through...egad!!:((