Sunday, May 4, 2008

Today went out to my grandma's house for dinner. All my relatives chipped in with at least one foodstuff for the dinner. There were two kinds of fried chicken, fish, hot dogs, chicken wings, sambal veggies and soup. Also, there was the nasi lemak kind of rice as well the anchovies and peanuts. Man! I was so full after the dinner and had two packets of chrysanthemum tea and a glass of water to drown out the food. Of course, that just made me bloated. haha... stupid move. Then, there was dessert. I loved the longan, lychee and the syrup drink but I completely hated the chin chow. So I only took half a bowl.

Continuing on, before dinner, my aunts, mom, cousin and me went to Tiong Bahru Plaza to shop for clothes since there was a sale. I only tagged along so I could get my CD. But unfortunately, my mum was already picking out clothes and dumping it on me to try. Went scouting round the whole mall, but still could not find my CD. Turns out that in every CD shop I go to, none of them actually carried the artist. Was really disappointed but hoping to try and find it at other places with a wider range of CDs.

Sieh Sie nächstehs Mal Leute!

0 comments: