Thursday, May 1, 2008

Labour Day Out

Today's Labour Day and yes, we must make use of public holidays to go out with friends. So, decided to go out to Katong today, gwen wanted to get her bible but unfortunately the church's bookshop was closed.

So, we instead went to Parkway Parade and realised that the MPH bookstore was replaced by Borders! I was initially disappointed with the change but then seeing all the books and how big it was, I became elated once again. Well, at least it did not change to Popular... not that I have anything against them but it seems they have a very limited amount of fiction books since they also dedicate a lot to stationery and all that. Just really not for me, I would have definitely freaked if that happened.

After spending around 45 minutes window book shopping, we left to walk under the hot sun. Man! It was like being toasted in an oven and we could do nothing about it. After the terrible sun baking experience, our efforts finally paid off when we reached the Katong Laksa Stall. Haven't eaten it for like around a year already. But it was so nice that I packed two bowls of it home.

Mmmmm............................................
After buying all the other foodstuffs which prices have gone significantly high. Really no kidding because I left home with around 60 bucks and was left with only around 20. Ha! Definitely learnt my lesson this time round.

Sieh Sie nächstehs Mal Leute!

0 comments: