Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Today was Cognitive Processes lesson and well, it was just like last time, really insightful. But the teacher is going to leave us after this lesson. Really, had like 4 changes of teacher already, don't need anymore.

Yesterday was Mathematics and Computing lessons and well, I wasn't exactly looking that foward into it but got a surprise when the problem came out. We did not have to do programming this week, but we had to answer questions on it and understand more of the codes used. Man! What a relief! So today, I guessed not such a bad day after all. But only one team member of my group showed up and because of that, my teammate I had to merge with another team and we had four groups instead of the usual five.

Culture lessons was like crazy on Tuesday. The teacher is exactly like 'Miss Lim' from my secondary school. Really scary! But my group on Tuesday were all females. Man, felt so powerful then.

Went for my first class of Aikido. Haha... So cool. Really liked it but have to buck up more because I was the slowest and worse during the pratice. Hehehe...


Sieh Sie nächstehs Mal Leute!

0 comments: