Sunday, May 11, 2008

Alright, so today the weirdest thing happened to me. I was heading off to my grandma's house for a reason I don't know when I saw a really adorable orange tabby cat sitting in a really calm position. Its eyes were closed and it looked like as if it was meditating. I couldn't resist disturbing it so I went 'Meow', 'Meow' at it. Before I knew it, the cat got up and followed me into the lift. I was freaked out. Nevertheless, I pressed the 8th floor button and waited. The cat circled me once before standing in front of the lift entrance. When we reached the 8th floor, the cat jumped out and sat a few meters outside the lift door. As I walked to my grandma's house, I seriously thought it was going to follow me again. However, it just sat there and looked foward.

Man, kittys have such weird attidudes. But it disappeared after my sister and cousin went to look for it a few minutes later.

Learnt my lesson not to 'meow' at another cat again. haha...

Sieh Sie nächstehs Mal Leute!

0 comments: